stop worrying about the vote. there are no elections where we are going.

stop worry about kings and countries. there are no principalities where we are going.

stop worrying about jobs, wealth and status. there are no corporations or elite societies where we are going.

stop worrying about health. there is no western drugs or surgery where we are going

stop worrying about diplomas and degrees. there are no schools where we are going.

stop worrying about being seen in church or paying tithes, you are the temple.

all middlemen go away. you will be sovereign, self employed, self educated, self healing and directly connected to God/Source

it is time to give up childish things.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

nov doesn't matter?

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

That depends on you. I will never consent to be governed again so no politician will ever matter to me again. If there is an election on November, and I think there is a good chance that there will be no election, it will be an indicator of how energies in the etheric are changing. The real world is energy, frequency and vibration, not the physical world. Everybody does not live in the same world because we all manifest for ourselves as well as contributing to unity consciousness.

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

🀣 what branch did you serve in expert?

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

i do not understand your question. I am warrior of the rainbow from Hopi prophecy. No other branch of anything. I am divinely individually sovereign

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Packed, and ready to board.πŸ›Έ

Childish things represent things needed as a child but not as an adult. Parents have a sacred responsibility to protect and guide children so they can develop their own abilities to fulfill their soul mission.

When this happens, they no longer have a dependence on their parents.

THIS IS MOVING TO SOVEREIGNTY
THIS IS MOVING TO DIVINITY

The institutions of government, elites, experts, schools, churches, technology, employers, charities, hospitals, drug companies, media, use inversion to keep you dependent and prevent you from becoming sovereign & divine.

BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my divine individual sovereignty. it signifies that no man has authority over me for anything. i will fearlessly and mortally defend all my birthright freedoms. my divine right comes from direct connection to God. with unconditional love for all. This love includes justice and karma where needed. and so it is.

πŸ‘‡πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ˜Ž

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

will we still be homeless

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

we never left home

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Christ in you the Hope of his Glory relax its here ready and soon very soon omg

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

All distractions from The LightπŸ‘Š

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

someone speaking my language...

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I am so looking forward to this time.