frequency/vibration
liquid crystal
astral projection
quantum coherent
if we seek to affirm our thoughts~ make it a positive one.
📢☀️🎵🌟

Only people mentioned by @Biznitch in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

thanks for sharing,

Well done, added new parts into this analysis ... never saw the crystals filled with light ... makes sense that all cells in our bodies communicate via our water, hence purified water is mandatory.
Thought / synapse is electrical and optimally works when our water ph factor of 7.5 - 8.5 is balanced through an alkaline diet.
Beautifully designed system.

I've always wondered why birds flying in flocks never bumped into each other ... are they part of a whole? bats use radar, but not birds ... curious

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

want to listen to this again💙

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏 Thank you so very much for this post. I truly needed a reboot. PTSD flared up, time to get some good vibes. Hugs and thanks.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Hmmmm.... Interesting that the 1st speaker uses the military based 440 hz that Rockefeller used to record music, instead of the natural 432 fequency.