Antifa was already inside the Capitol, with floor plans.
It was 100% a setup

Only people mentioned by @MycoalM in this post can reply

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Michael M... to his Publication

Ohhh
Antifa Spy Gorilla?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

So many evil minded, STUPID beings walking around on this planet
making life difficult for the pure and innocent
They will never be missed

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

They ruined their lives for WHAT? Fame
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE woohoo

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😆

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

J 6 was a FEDSURECTION

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

no shit

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

whoa

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

of course we knew this. ut good to have for the sleepy people. Looking pretty sad for FBI and Capital police. They'll try to blow shit up and shoot their way out of this one. Too late.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Met someone who was actually there. When “security” let them in, then tried to push this person and others to forefront, they could see first hand it was fake, it was clear they wanted to set-up and blame Trump supporters.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Of course they did..All people have to ask them selves is? What would Nancy do? DONE! Next question...Evil bitch does her EVIL best but it's just not GOOD enough anymore! RIP Nancy ;)

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

We all seen this before but this and others should go out for the normies to see what really happened

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

OMG!!! I knew it was organized but not like this. Wow!!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Calvin bout to eat some crow! Can't wait! BLDMAnymore! LMAO!!!

(1) Show this thread