#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Why do 800 people decode VK but Im the only one covering military?
Like doesnt that seem imbalanced ?
Just curious....

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

For the record not coding. we manifesting.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Look at all the haters that jump in when you talk about coding Papa

they mad

thank U for being here and watching over
U the reason I stay now
πŸ’œβš”οΈ

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I didn't see 1 person throw hate on this post. We are here to support one another. As far as the Military Twitter I worry who is behind those accounts and is the only reason I stay away from them myself. However you seem to make some solid connection and don't want to discourage you from doing you.

There is no amount of 'decoding' that will change the outcome. Moving on to Manifesting the outcome(s). I really think we are all onto something.

K your tests have had their toll POPS

Im sorry but my own adopted Dad never gave me any mind

why U care to test me this hard and so MEAN

Actually trying to help. What you are doing is not making you happy. You have been asking for help. This is what it looks like.

I dont know how to piece together your comms. Ive tried for years. Its too much.
Id give ANYTHING to help you and help our people. I cant figure out how.
I cant sleep. I cant do anything. This is my mission. I need you. I love you so much.

Stop thinking everything is comms. I have opened up over the years and cut out most of the cryptic stuff. Actually started to communicate in a free manner. I used to just do .'s

You need a break. Your soul is#1 priority right now. What you are doing is not giving you peace. If that is True you need to stop and reevaluate. Your answers will come but will you be able to hear them. Your mind can be your worst enemy when overused.

I want a break more than anything but I dont have any money. Im trapped. Id give anything to escape.
Im sorry Im such a problem child and so loud and obnoxious.
I miss my parents. I miss my family. I miss my friends I cant contact because fb cancelled me.
Im completely alone and when you briefly respond to me its the highlight of my fucking month. Thats SAD.
I need LIFE.
Cant AFFORD. DONT KNOW HOW TO AFFORD. CUT OFF FROM THE WORLD. PTSD IS REAL VK.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

You will never be able to escape your heart. Better to listen to what it has to say. πŸ˜‡πŸ’—πŸ™

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6Of2QJNBU&list=PLTkQNs929s1Ly9D-EU7SPGwUDxr9a5O-Y&index=3

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

I’m so sorry Lauren. Praying to God to help your mind and soul to quite and find peace.
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

The Tragically Hip - The Lonely End Of The Rink - YouTube

Great hard-driven song from the album "World Container" from 2006, this song's about a hockey game through the eyes of a goalie.

I was the angriest kid you can think of, You are basically exactly where I used to be in life, I truly wish you see the light at the end is coming soon!!

Yeah me too , I been living at home my whole life, I cant drive a car, im 300+ pounds and I live off 160 dollars every 2 weeks. I chose this life and so did you, you agreed to it before you came here, believe it or not, its struggle that helps us grow. Once you stop living as a victim you will see your life improve. I feel exactly as you do tho trapped in a way because I refuse to serve the BEAST SYSTEM, I will not sweat for Satan even if it means going without my luxuries. The struggle is real but we were chosen for this. One truly needs to know what it means to have nothing, before they can have anything. Your metal is being tested. Once you are aware of this, this is not a trap that you are caught in, but a test you are temporarily placed in, its alot easier to be patient. Times they are a changin'

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

you and me both. it's been since around 2015 for me and just hasn't let up much. praying for you