🔴Oregon's most elite Antifa shock troops just descended on the Honky Tonk Bar in Salem to taunt outlaw bikers mercilessly. In a stunning turn of events, Antifa were battered relentlessly and ran away while spraying pepper spray. A lone police officer oversaw Antifa's defeat.

🔗 Alan Bings

@police_frequency

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

GET SOME COMMIES!!!!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

REALLY REALLY STUPID THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER WENT THROUGH BIKER 101 PROTOCOL TRAINING.... YEP THAT IS A REAL THING....

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Thats Your Tolerant left/Commie Inclusion 4 ya
They are going to keep pushing and pushing
Peaceful men who just wanted to live by the constitution, Pursuit of happiness
And live by moral codes
U piss them off and threaten there life's works I. E. Family/home well being Whoa unto you!
The Tomahawk Sean in ( The Patriot ) comes to mind.
#fookaroundandfindout!
Hey Commie's Don't Go There! Fair Warnings! I am Trying To Help you!
There will b no Quarter! js🤔😤

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
those idiots are DAMN lucky those gals weren’t armed with Louisville Sluggers! Could we see a few more posts like this please?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

haha... andy tifa walks into a biker bar... no punchline needed

In response Ken King to his Publication

Off camera are like 10 RVS for all the bloggers and these dudes to chill in during breakfast, lunch, and dinner breaks.

In response Ken King to his Publication

Somebodies gonna get hurt...

(11) Show this thread

im confused, why were they messing with the bikers to begin with

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Pussies cant even show their faces. Hiding behind their covid masks. Fuckin pussies.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

The powers that be want everyone wearing face masks again so these pukes can't be identified as easy

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Only cowards wear masks.
I swear I ever get one of them trying to pepper spray me, I'm gonna make them eat it so they can learn a valuable lesson. Same thing with that bull horn shit I see all the time from them. What a bunch of pussies.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

They are all losers, pussy, mommy's boys and girls.

These fascist thugs need to be obliterated, stat.