Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Flyin Vibes!

vibes go brrrrt!!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

"Tuning to 432 Hz creates intervals and tones that have beautiful and harmonic effects on the human being who is listening, very similar to Rudolf Steiner's suggested pitch that the world must set its tuning to C=256 Hz, giving the A note the value of 432 Hz. That is why it was called the "Philosopher's C" because it was a Celebration of
Advanced Human Knowledge being in tune with the Cosmos, with Time and Space, with Shape and with particularly in resonance with the magnificent Rhombic TriaContahedron."
~ Jain 108

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

does cern mess with this

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

From what I understand CERN can heal or it can harm.... it depends on the agenda and who is controlling it. I trust the plan.... and just make sure you drink plenty of clean water. Get your sunshine and earthing and laugh lots :)

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Another 113👀 wth is it with 113 today🤔 could Phae be right about it being New Years Day🤔

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

It is a very special day for sure..... you can feel it :)

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

110:06> 17🍿