Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

#Patriot🇺🇸 #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

Father heal the land and this home..may the blood of Jesus cover them and the home and remove all the darkness and low energy from ever entering or being in this home .. in Jesus’ name i pray!

Father in Heaven cleanse this house of any harmful unclean evil spirits or curses. Let these new owner find only happiness, peace and love in this property. In Jesus Name I pray Amen🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

yikes

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

and mop it down with salt& holy water👀👀👀

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The first house we bought did too. In sincere trust and faith, rebuke satan and pray the blood of Jesus over your new home!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Pray the blood of Jesus and cleansing over your home!