Today marks 23 years since JFK Jr died.
Today also marks 17 days since Q’s last drop.
Note timestamp of Q drop = 3:23:20 mirror = 23 23

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

5:5

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Juan O Savin stated Q was hijacked.. wasn't Q. 🤔

Be someone’s sunshine ☀️ When their skies are grey 🌤

Yet earlier, you were 17 17 and 23.💥💥

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Cassidy Jacqueline Hutchinson - the "plant"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassidy_Hutchinson

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

👍🌴 Love it!

(1) Show this thread

the crash was 8:38 pm.

post 838
Boom

tomorrow is 23 days since Qs return and 18 days since his last post.

And 1723 days since his first post

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

That day was very very sad . i remember the press saying Carolyn is a coke head and that they were probably arguing .

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I also remember how rude they were about Caroline and were also sly about John and his flying abilities. It was the first time I had ever heard any criticism of the ‘dead’ and I know something was ‘off’ although I never dreamt they had faked their own deaths- clever.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

And that is probably one of the reasons they disappeared. They had no privacy whatsoever.

(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Out of curiosity, I typed in 2323 in qalerts.pub. It pulled up 3 seqential posts:#3887,#3888,#3889

Wonder if we will get a Q drop today or tomorrow?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Wondering the same, but even if no drop the 17 day delta still seems like a nod to JFK Jr.

(1) Show this thread