Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

we'd all be lying if we said we have not experianced the same emotions in this journey

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I ❤️God, my family, & my country! Huge Trump supporter, proud Q follower, stand w/ Gen Flynn, ❤️ the military! 🐸WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE🐸

And may I add how many times Q REPEATEDLY TOLD US:
GOD WINS!
PRAY!
PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD!
I don't know about you, but THIS BRINGS ME PEACE!
❤️🇺🇸❤️🐸❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

so awesome! thank you so much for this!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Great Stuff-thanks for sharing

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

heartfelt share
🙏🏻💓🙏🏻

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

I think it took us all a while to get our "sea legs". Difficult truths are hard to swallow...but I will never stop being grateful to have found my faith again. My Father was waiting for me to come home. This was the push I needed to make it back.❤

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I'd add (having been aware of the dark agenda and evil in high places
for 25 years) that it makes no sense that the Good people would
DO NOTHING and let Evil take this planet.

Deep gratitude to Beer_Parade for this extremely uplifting reminder, to CJ Truth and Camile Faith for reposting!!!

Before I knew Q I knew God. Then I saw 17 GOP candidates on stage. It was Trump who won MY HEART each and every time he spoke. The next 4 years only INCREASED MY FAITH IN GOD AND in our President DJT - Yesterday I bought a lot of Silver! It's my way of helping them close down the Fed. Reserve / Hedge Funds short buyers.

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I arrived at the Q game late. Because I was late, I sometimes have moments of doubt. When I doubt, and when the tide of doubt begins to fade, I always think of Trumo EO 13848, signed in Seotember of 2018. Trump knew. Others knew. I ask myself, why would Trump sign such an order if he didn't KNOW what was going to happen.

Stay Comfy Patriots
endgame in sight .

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Military war veteran🎖Spiritualist💚 Q💥 Freedom Fighter 🦅 Took the Oath✋Darkness to Light🌔God is Love ❤️From 3Dto5D🙏 Rescue Animals🐕🐈

I live it when people don't lie.

For God and Country! Love my Family ,Our Beautiful Country, Nature ,My Garden & House plants! Happily Married, God Bless America! WWG1WGA

God Bless you! It sure has been a roller-coaster! Hopefully this movie is coming to an end

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Positively!

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

He is the anointed of God born of Joseph and Mary Christ Trump! Ushering us into 1000 years of peace! Pray!!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I miss Beer can you tell him Truth Seeker 4444 said Hi, and
Remember what a world without evil would be like.

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️Yes... Yes!!🙌❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thank you

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

Plan Z?

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Got The Shot Brother! 😎👍

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

🤔👉 11 17 2+7+5+4 =18

(1) Show this thread

I use these same thoughts a lot myself. It's been hard sometimes. I also remind myself we are watching a movie. Thanks for writting them all down

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I honestly never doubt The Plan. I just have to "reign in" my impatience from time to time.