AnonUp is my church I go to everyday.
God bless you all and thank you.
But, above all, thank you Jesus! ❤️🙏

Only people mentioned by @QTip75 in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

People are my religion :)
Happy Sabbath and I love you ~

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Happy Sabbath and I Love You Too, ice Kates!! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

That’s beautiful. I love this and will never forget this. ♥️♥️♥️ New perspective when I needed it most this week. Thank you.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

You have been a big part of my journey on here as well.
United, not divided!

Each of us has a different collection of Life Experiences. We can uphold each other as we continue along!! ❤️

AU is my safe haven. 1st place I go! Thank you, to each and every one of you.. ❤️

Florida Mass Choir - He's A Battle Axe - YouTube

The Florida Mass Choir - He's A Battle Axehttps://malaco.lnk.to/gBYU5IDwww.malaco.com

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

LOVE it!!

(1) Show this thread

Amen! Thank you Yeshua for this hidden family!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Amen 🙏
vibes confirm 😉

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

God bless you🙏