https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/02/Fzq7X8FN2V3lGf7nhFMx_26_425c3ca7e37560fbac747702eed13252_video_original.mov

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

nana, felt the burden to cover this family since i began, protection, unityπŸ’™

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Timeline πŸ˜½πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

#CurtainUp

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I just had a thought...what if Q was JFK?? it is the one way they could step in and dismantle the current administration. Everyone LOVED JFK (except the deep state) and he could do the big reveal. The people would storm the white house and drag the criminal Biden family out. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(6) Show this thread