#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

A list of places not to visit...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I live in New Orleans, a effin jungle. need heat just to go to work.

AWWWWW I wanna go to the square RIGHT NOW OMGGGGGGG

crawfish beignets OMG cmonnnnn

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

yes, we do eat well and yes there is alcohol aplenty. But we have the highest drunk driving accidents in the country per 1000 people. Too expensive to live here now... Highest car insurance rates, home owners tripled from last year to this year because of hurricane Ida. The DA prosecutes less than 35 percent of the arrest for violent crime.... Illegals on every corner, squatting in houses not occupied with for sale signs in the yard. So under reported. useless politicians just ridicule you when you just talk with them about all of this. Not worth it... Born and raised in NOLA but bugging out. Several of my lifelong friends are doing the same, I am just lucky that I am doing it soon.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

gun shots heard all night... warzone is a real term here. Had a coworker car jacked a block from work. now no one stops at that intersection. Oh yeah, this is across the street from NASA where they "build" rockets