Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They need to PING that picture and get that innocent dog away from that pos freako.

They need to PING that picture and get that innocent dog away from that pos freako.

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Well OK! 😳 That was wicked! Demons indeed!

Execute it at GITMO>

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Holy Moly that is scary.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Some sad, bizarre $h**! I won’t say scary because God allows us protection- NO FEAR! Save that poor dog!!!!

PING that devil and SAVE the poor dog.

Even at the demon lead in face. UGH>

.... Yeah, we think we ready for this shite to pop wide open until one if these fookers starts chasing us😱

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

I have a friend that wants to catch one and interrogate it🤣😬and I told him good luck on that, but then I think to myself, we have POWER over these monsters👺 in the name of Jesus🙏🏻

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Exactly!

(2) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

let me at that demon messing with that pup like that. id put the fear of doG in its ars! had me enough of all this evil mess.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Good morning, VK! I am so grateful that I didn’t watch before bed. That was terrifying. 🙈 My heart hurts for the poor dog around that demon. I pray for God’’s protection over that precios pup. And very good reminder that demons thrive on fear and intimidation. I will not be afraid nor will I back down. My God - Creator- is more powerful than any demon or satan. 🙏🏻🤍🙏🏻 I am armored up.

to much stranger things

Now, I wish I could unsee that. 😱

Still, I know God wins —-
These people are sick.
These people are evil.
[They] Fooked.

F = 6 > 1122.

Apr 10, 2018 1:48:24 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
>>979093
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

TS = 8:24.

Romans 8:24
24 For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees?

In the case of this video — not me.
In the case of 1122 — me, absolutely.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Thanks for that VK 😂😂😂 now I'm not going to able to sleep tonight that was terrifying! 😳

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

😳Krap!!!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

You're telling me. Somebody needs an Exorcism. 👿

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

WE SEE THEM AND THEY KNOW IT!

Bon week-end.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Pure Evil

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

'nuff said

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Pure Evil

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

scared the shit out me.. seriously wtf

Ugh..the fingers look creepy af..

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Horrible i have a son with drug induced Psychosis and he fights evil spirits a battle like none other when the door opens they come in to kill still and destroy. But we will get through this . 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

I had a friend whose teenage son was possessed; his eyes were black as coal, and foul language & viciousness would spew from his mouth. She asked God for help. He told her to dab a little oil on her finger and quietly anoint the boy's head for 40 nights, when she went in to kiss him good night. After the 40 night anointing, the boy ask his mom if he could go talk to her pastor; in that meeting, he asked Jesus to save him. His mom called me when she found out, and invited me to a celebratory dinner. When I saw that boy, his eyes were the prettiest crystal blue I've ever seen, and he was smiling!
God hears the cries of our heart 😇

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(3) Show this thread

Yikes!!!!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Demons are real.
Some are demons and some were just bad ETs that act like demons,