"Do not worry if all the candles in the world flicker and die. We have the spark that starts the fire."

In response Stronger United to her Publication

Makes sense. Have you tried this yet?

"Do not worry if all the candles in the world flicker and die. We have the spark that starts the fire."

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

Ive been looking for copper tools and ordered some copper rods, copper wire and paramagnetic material. i want to try electroculture/paramagnetic culture on a portion of my garden so I can compare my yeilds/health of my plants.
im just barely beginning the process.

Where can you find the tools?

i havent found any in the USA yet but if I do Ill post a link. someone said they found vintage tools by watching the thrift stores, yard sales, etc.
I'll do a deeper dive over the next couple weeks.

Thank you! Always been interested in old tools and never noticed anything with copper.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyupcowboy1 in this post can reply

i finally found some made in the usa but super pricey and only 2 hand tools. i havent seen anything copper or brass in the vintage sales or thrift stores. They seem to be much more common overseas.
https://tumbleweedanddandelion.com/products/t-d-copper-trowel-and-fork-set?_pos=2&_sid=952ed232b&_ss=r
ps. massive difference in germination, growth and veggie size.

Thank you

(1) Show this thread