I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

I have had very vivid dreams the last two nights. Not normal for me to experience two nights in a row.

A male voice said my name this morning, like they wanted to wake me up. I heard it loud and clear, but nobody was there. And then my alarm went off.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Static369 in this post can reply

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Static 369 to his Publication

similar things have happened to me in the past. or I hear a garbled conversation going on around me with no one present.

That experience has happened to me once after I had my Spiritual Awakening Experience in Aug 2014, a few months I had tons of visions (not being asleep, just closing eyes and relaxing) dreams etc. At the end of all this that was being shown to me, it was a few months after, one evening I lay in bed, eyes closed and suddenly I heard a deep male voice from my right side, say my first name!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

A similar thing has happened to me several times the past couple of months.

However, it was a female voice and in middle of night. I woke up. I got up and investigated. No one around.