From Juan Q Seven via Telegram:

We Never left! Q

Only people mentioned by @Red55S in this post can reply

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

In response Red 55S to her Publication

SO elated. There are honest andGod loving men such as ye are. I did not know that this was what l was waiting for my whole life. So be it. Ascension rising on this very planet. I am grateful to God and to each and every one of you. And every righteous soul on this platform. Thank Q Thank Q Thank Q. AHO.

Biblical

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy! Dancing in The Street!

https://youtu.be/HasaQvHCv4w

David Bowie & Mick Jagger - Dancing In The Street (Official Video) - YouTube

Official video for Dancing In The Street by David Bowie.Stream David Bowie's greatest hits here ▶ https://RhinoUK.lnk.to/ThisIsDavidBowieAYSubscribe here ▶ ...

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!🤣🤣🇺🇸😎🍸🥜🍿

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

So if he's not on Telegram, what's the source? Photoshop?

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Awesome!! I've often thought a good work around for the MSM and Social Media censorship campaign would be for grassroots to band together and put up billboards or even print flyers or posters to put up in the real world where 'normal' people would see them. Screw Big Tech, go old school!!!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

YES!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Awesome!! I've often thought a good work around for the MSM and Social Media censorship campaign would be for grassroots to band together and put up billboards or even print flyers or posters to put up in the real world where 'normal' people would see them. Screw Big Tech, go old school!!!

(2 days ahead of schedule)
Making it 2/7/2021

i'm very much ready to see JFK Junior, princess Diana, and Michael Jackson again!

photoshop or real?

Hard core Digital Soldier and proud Anon. God, country and children FIRST!

juan o savin telegram?

In response Coral ___ to her Publication

no. he tells us often he does not have social media

(1) Show this thread

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

LOL!

yes it is time for sure