Only people mentioned by @Light_Warrior17 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

Reminds me of milk ducts. LOL I had mastitis with my last baby (she was rushed to the ICU after being born for 3 days so nursing was interrupted). This was very much like the image my doc shared when he diagnosed my condition. Sorry if that was too weird but it was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the image before reading the words...

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

A picture says a thousand words!!! Crystalized in my mind now - ThanQ!!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

love this! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

I know the feeling! Ive found many “tough times” actually became blessings in disguise throughout my life. However, I do feel brighter days are ahead for many

(1) Show this thread

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

This is a great image showing
the every path multiverse

At every choice junction there is a new path
In a multiverse/ quantum reality you have taken the other path
you take all paths. This all happens at the same time.
It's a wild thought.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

looks like a tree in a resting state, the past, pretty much bout burned out, then the green of life and hope♥️may this us be all of us Into The Future

Timelines!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🖤

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻😅❤️✨😘

"Do not worry if all the candles in the world flicker and die. We have the spark that starts the fire."

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Ho lee chit!!!! Love Love Love the visual! Wow does that put things in perspective! When does this new life start???

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I believe we have to grab onto it and make it happen

(1) Show this thread