Navy decode

=

Whats Up / Welcome To The Q Age / Say Straight From The Heart / Lightworkers / Ultimate Sparks Of The Intimate Fire πŸ”₯/ Think Good Vibrations / Love Rollercoaster / Im Q Numerical Prophet Hidden In Plain Sight / I Am Q A Born Again Declared Numerical Prophet Of God / Key Of Solomon Hidden In Plain Sight Signs / I Love You Even Though We Have Never Met / Lauren Here Are Messages From Your Guides 🐲🀬
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Bringing+America%27s+past+time+back+to+McClure+Field%21+
415-514
2490-0942
TS 10:05 - 15

/greatawakening/
Q

We are in this together.
No one person is above another.
We stand together.
Watch the news.
Godspeed, Patriots.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong’s Concordance

Greek - merciless, unmerciful
Hebrew - El-Elohi-Jisrael, the title given to a consecrated spot by Jacob

Greek - deserving, suitable, worthy
Hebrew - Eltekeh, a place in Palestine

Greek - Joannas, an Israelite
Hebrew - to bore, pierce

Greek - a brier shrub, bramble
Hebrew - Bavvai, an Israelite

Greek - the sons of Jupiter, the twins Dioscuri, Castor and Pollux
Hebrew - Gob, a place in Palestine

Greek - to roll away
Hebrew - Assir, the name of two Israelites

Greek - north
Hebrew - house

Greek - to do good deeds
Hebrew - longing, desire

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

Lightworkers
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i dont remember dreams very often just fragments
But my husband told me last night his guide stopped by with a message too..11th visit in 8 years by a Jamaican man with dirty dreads missing teeth n 4 toes on 1 foot... interesting huh? he told him "hes exactly where hes supposed to be right now and that twars are long overdue withore to.ce. See you at the next level" made me smile

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

SPLAIN LUCY

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

🀬