#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The Bible states that He came back from the grave, spent time with His disciples and ascended to Heaven💖

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

So it was like a spirt form Jesus. That makes sense. What did they do with the flesh and bones of Jesus? Did they dig them back up when Jesus reappeared?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

888 activated
vibrating at a frequency that allowed him to manifest his spirit/body, and can walk through walls
at this frequecy one could say you can time travel through the “light” or ether as an immortal

*ascension is not rising up into the clouds, it is mind, heart, soul asencion to connect fully with God after the spirit of God comes into you.

🤣 i really do get a good chuckle at these questions VK you “ask”… 🤷‍♀️

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM 8:13, click on at the bottom under it