Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I don't know about you all but there's a lot of comm vibe in the photo . she was only 73

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

huge comms. pedogate expresss vibes young models , potus trump knew and left his wife , she kept bashing him and doing the fashion rituals

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

it was not attached sorry, I mean the city street photo wearing the Flower dress and the dog on a leash. What do you all think, I have a suspicion but respect for the dead I cannot say.

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Saw this earlier- no idea…

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

"Ivan"?? Tacky and tasteless. From agency-infested TG no less.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

…guy is an asshole hate monger on TG
I dont know..but today is not the day to speak this way.

(6) Show this thread