Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

🤔Her children , not ours ???

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

It is correct grammar when one speaks of someone in reference to only about that person in particular. His msg is strictly making it about Ivana.

(1) Show this thread

Two people close to President Trump died in one week... Shinzo Abe and Ivana Trump...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

👀

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Prayers to the family with love

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

well then now...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

gematria on trump statement is 206
q206 or q602…

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

trump following 3.51
q351 and mirror q153

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

*followers, not following

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Condolences to all, especially Eric, Donald Jr. and Ivanka on the loss of their Mom🙏❤️

either executed or in protective custody.

sounds like she had intelligence connections so she could have been a traitor

read her wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivana_Trump

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

My heart aches so bad for her children. She was a fantastic mom which certainly reflects in her children. Eternal memories. Heaven has gained another beautiful angel.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Sending my thoughts, prayers & condolences to the Trump Family. Rest in Peace Ivana.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

so sorry for the family's loss

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I just recently watched a movie about her life. She had a rough life growing up but became a world class skier & was a very savvy women who brought her children up well

The very second I heard this news, I felt some type of way...like all hell is about to break loose. Can't explain it. Can't shake it. So sorry to the Trump family for their loss.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

I agree. Something tells me the dam is brusting...

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

me too.

(2) Show this thread

There's a pretty big chance shes in protective custody at this point anyone close to Trump has to be. we're at end game. Don't be surprised if they say Trump is dead in the near future either. Spoiler alert: He isn't...

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Sad news indeed.