Whether or not Kevin Spacey
is found guilty of sex crimes in the U.K.
he’s already been arrested by Q Team.

We know this because in 2018
Spacey was photographed delivering pizza.

Colleen & Charlie Freak reported that
whomever is photographed delivering pizza —
Spacey, GWBush, Joe Biden, etc.
it's their public capitulation to Q Team.

They also reported that Spacey
was the MOST disgusting pedo on Epstein Island.

Pizza is a symbol used in pedophile groups,
most famously with Obama & his “pizza parties”
in the White House D.U.M.B.S
where he would fly in little boys & little girls
to be raped, sacrificed, snuffed or skinned alive
for their blood & adrenochrome.

I don't know if Spacey is still alive
but we know Biden has been executed
as President Trump told us many times:

9-12-20 Reno
“Sleepy Joe Biden surrendered. Joe is SHOT.”
9-19-20 Fayetteville
“Joe is dead.”
2-28-21 CPAC
“I guess on December 21st we took care of Joe Biden
cuz he got his SHOT.”

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

,also AriBehnDidntKillHimSelf meaning the guy married to Crown princess Martha Louise.
Ari blew the whistle somewhat on Spacey, and little time after Ari died of a suicide👀
Martha married Durek a shaman that says hes from Saturn here to help humanity 👀He said that
https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A4rtha_Louise

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response memes matter to her Publication

spacey- video is full of open double entendres about murder

gee, what a coincidence that all these people are suicided. I bet Spacey knows the killary arkancide formula then.

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/12/27/ari-behn-dies-at-47-marking-third-death-this-year-of-kevin-spacey-accusers-details/23888435/

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

chrissy tiengen delivering pizza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-mfzN0bKBA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

😼 Ty, CM 4 the Teigen vid

Be it politics or entertainment, if they’re PHOTOGRAPHED
delivering pizza—it’s their public capitulation to Q Team:
They’ve been arrested
&/or are wearing an ankle bracelet
going to jail
& headed for a Military Tribunal
___
🌪️ Q The Storm Rider
→ many are missing in the U.S. > elites > celebrities
MIL personnel, 3-letter agents (not reported)
___
🎖️D.U.M.B.S and Underground War
If you're brought into a Military Tribunal
PRAY
because there’s no way out of court:
Life in prison
death by firing squad
or hanging by rope
depends on how deep your crimes are..

Military Tribunals were running full speed ahead
@Gitmo, Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia, Greenland,
Iceland, Norway, the Azores, Diego Garcia & Crete.

All of these bases are out of U.S. jurisdiction
meaning that the U.S. president
has NO SAY over these installations.
these bases are run entirely by the Military..

@GitmoTV
@TRIBUNALSforJUSTICE
@ExposeThePEDOSendOfTheCABAL

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

[They] have farms all over the world and i think Teigen came out from a farm here
Thailand and norway have those types of tyes I think👀🔎

(2) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

When/what YEAR, are these…”secrects of reality” going to B exposed?

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

2022? 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Perhaps DJT post yesterday (July 14, 2022 - Ivana Death) & Pizza Hut ... DEATH of the pedophiles.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 14, 2022 at 4:40 PM]
BEST PIZZA HUT AD EVER!!!

https://rumble.com/v1cb0dt-best-pizza-hut-ad-ever.html

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

funny

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

ALL true..

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Ty for the verification, EagleS 🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

1221 TAKE IT AWAY 🤔

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

@Katofthesea 🕊 Such an incredible day today. My brain hurts a little, trying to take it all in! I don’t watch podcasts much, so I appreciate your hard work! You have so many tidbits, it really helps to connect the dots. 💞

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread