Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

small business owner(Caterer),plant lover, mom, grandma.Patriot❤️🇺🇸

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

truth!

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Yet another reason I do not donate to 'charitable organizations'. I keep my charity close to home. Will gladly help anyone I see on a personal level, much to the chagrin of some of my friends- I will give the shirt off my back to help a real person in need. But never blindly donate to the big organizations, because I do not trust them to get my money to the people who need it

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

THIS is what is going to wake up/piss off the normies the most! Who all used to trust the Red Cross aka Red Shield the most ✋? I was guilty many many moons ago. I gave to a bunch of charities...I got over it soon thereafter when I realized my mistake. Many won't. I kinda feel bad for how awful the normies will feel when they find out that their hard earned $$ went towards Clinton debauchery. I hope they get pissed & rise up! #NormiesAwaken

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Fllow the white rabbit...
Fully expressed adrenaline produced thru trauma/fear (sickening)