Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ruff = 51
God Reigns = 51
Gesara = 51

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

doG is with us. ✨🙏🏼✨

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

My dog can talk! I asked him some questions this morning:
How's it been here during the Bidan years? He said; RUFF!!
What's the surface of Moon feel like outside the Lunar Operations Command buildings? RUFF!! I thought so...
What's Michael Obama's heels of his feet feel like? RUFF! LOL
If we find out that the Earth is indeed a plain and level how will you feel about being lied to all of your life? RUFF!! Me too!
How should Trump treat human traffickers? RUFF!!
Are the Patriots in control? Then he said...Does Nancy Pelosi have BIG BOOBS? Well, he started being a smart ass, so I stopped right here...

Ivana? :(

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Things might be ruff for us, but they're probably more ruff for others. 💙

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

3 days ago you posted a gambling video on TS.
[Ruff] Trump card coming

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

more of a pool player but im from texas so who wants to play some hold 'em? i hear the final table is going on now ;)
https://www.pokernews.com/news/2022/07/wsop-main-event-great-fold-41660.htm

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

VK has also said four trump cards in a deck.
Three have already been played, one in 2023.
Let's hope sooner!

(4) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

😂 trump hair

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😳
go time {?}

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

gematria for ruff:Gesara😁

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

❤☺❤❤

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

$BABA Alibaba Executives Called In By China Authorities Over Police Data Theft; More Than A Dozen Other Databases Hosted By Alibaba Suffered Similar Vulnerabilities
-WSJ Report
and Gold testing 1700
https://anonup.com/thread/8165708

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Oh boy. Last time you posted ruff we had a FF.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

🔎🍿👀

(1) Show this thread

Ephesians 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

is that furry talk lol

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

i was reading back ffur to

(1) Show this thread

Everyone is all over themselves and chasing their own RABBITS, took we are the news to unrealistic proportions. Getting everyone on the same page, in TRUTH and KNOWLEDGE kinda hard to explain to EGOS. PRIDE is a defense and WEAKNESS for not researching and understanding meanings in Scriptures, or details in coincidences. Then again FAKE NEWS, FAKE HISTORY, crazy,unethical Cyber Space, No Laws!
Jesus Christ, Yeshuah, YAHUAH, ZIONISTS, White Hats,, Black Hats, Astana, jerUSAlem, this way that way, navigating indoctrinations, mass education, the great awakening, FEAR and GUILT, Church Businesses and States PUPPETS, SABMYK, ET's, Martial LAw, Military Law, Foreign USA INC. ORIGIN is EVERYTHING. Some are privy to REAL TRUTH. Who's s Ray?, Who is JFK then?, or the Dad? Line of Joesph?, TRUST IS PRETTY VAGUE, and DEMONS are REALITY!
Just stuff TUFF [53] GOD RACE [53] BE BEST [53] RUFF [51] CODEX [51]
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_depopu36.htm

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

I ruff U💖🐶🐾

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

(...)I ruff you both❤️🛡️☺️

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

9:03 TS
“ruff” made me think of ‘doG’
so i thought of mirror.

Q309

Helicopter repairman vehemently fighting 3 letter agency corruption. If you work for Puerto Rico Trust 62 or 2, you are a fraud

dog-com, its a dogs life but we win alot

i think the last time VK mentioned ‘ruff’ was in the context it was gonna get ruff.
Sept 3rd timestamp?
93 > 31 13 ?
or go time now?
lets see what happens

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

ruff & tuff

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

queen vibe, you mentioned

the other ruff

QEI >> QEII

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Like The Matrix?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

ruff awakening?

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Oh, Karma

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Cute#ruff

(2) Show this thread