#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana can only have a shot at letting you know this answer when I see with my own eyes the original Bible correctly translated with ALL 777 books or possibly more.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

NANA - and anyone who cares to try to listen - the most accurate translation (in my HUMBLE) - but studied view is NASB - New American Standard Bible..........

Don't throw the whole thing out for the parts you understand. ... I've read parts of the apochrypha - not all yet.. (been a little busy surviving and all) - but .. yeah.............. start with the parts you understand.....

God says a "mustard seed of faith" - the tinniest little seed there is - grows a big bush.......... almost a tree........ ........

My experience is when you are obedient with the little things GOD SHOWS and gives you MORE......... ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE.

Why did flawed men leave out "certain" portions? Why did GOD allow it? Ask him?

Flawed men........? there's a lot of those............
and women. ;0).

The lost gospel of Thomas is full of the "how" to use your faith😊 I love reading the "edited" and "lost" books. It shows the need to control us. It shows how simple God's love for us is. Evil knew too, that's why everything has been manipulated. We stumbled upon an amazing video on the hidden books. https://youtu.be/_ZQ03ki7-UU

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Thanks!!!
Needing everybit of faith I can muster today.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Sending you some extra vibe juju fren👊🎇🎇 hope you feel it😊

(1) Show this thread