Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Good afternoon Johnny.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Good morning.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

lets pop that bubble .

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good morning Johnny!!!

*Pop*
some bubbles need to be popped❗️literally 😳😂

In response Not Important to his Publication

omg those pictures were from another post that would not post! oh well...🤷🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Make it POP.
Let’s *do* this!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

☀️Good Morning, Good Afternoon, 🤔
Good Brunch? ☀️ 🤷🏼‍♀️

morning

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good afternoon! 👊🏻😎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

earth realm bubble

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

brought a smile to my face thanks!

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Had that feeling more than once..."Now what the fook is going on?" It may be someone's folly but quite a strange feeling when your awareness can't quite figure out the bigger picture.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Makes me think of seamonkeys.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

SeaMonkeys?? Can you elaborate some?!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@vincentkennedy have you ever been above the firmament?

Know the Wizards and Warlocks?

(3) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Bubbles pop!