CAUTION "The videographer says these bodies were used for organ harvesting after death from Covid, but they really didn't have any Covid. It was just a way to get what the black market needs.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I don't know if the video is real. What I do know is that the bodies of the people certified as "deceased by covid" were given back to the families in sealed coffins. What did they do to those bodies? Organ harvesting comes immediately to mind...

And who in hell would want an organ from a deceased victim of Covid in the first - or last place? Anyone in healthcare knows - that is how you transfer a disease.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Evil knows no boundaries🙏

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

is it just me or does the body look fake and all of it just staged...

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

Fucking disgusting🤬😡.... i hope they have already shut this shit down. Just to think all thia has been going on my whlole fucking life enrages me to no end!!!!!!!!! LIES LIES LIES one right after the next

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

PURE EVIL. GOD IS WATCHING. THESE PEOPLE ARE DEMONS AND ARE DOOMED.

and what do they do with the organs??

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

They sell them it is a huge corrupted market that is what the do to the poor Uyghurs in China they take all the organs they dont need to live and some they just kill them and take them all.

(1) Show this thread

Couldn't watch till the end. Horrible. Spanish speaking...what was the country?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Lion❤️ Heart to her Publication

Italian

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE KEY.! TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I follow people that post things I want to share to ensure I see more great post. Blessings

KARMA IS CERTIN.! THESE FUCKED UP SOULS WILL LOSE WHAT THEY LOVE MOST! THIS IS HORRIFIC.!

Fil-Am who loves my POTUS 45 ❤️🇺🇸

😔😥😥

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

WTF. where the hell is that?? Absolutely horrible!!

yeah.... nah i'll pass on watching that vid. but thanks 😁

yeah.... nah i'll pass on watching that vid. but thanks 😁

HOLY SHIT!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

WTF? What is wrong with these people?! GOD will have no mercy for them!