Only people mentioned by @Inthenameoflove54 in this post can reply

- I LOVE: God,πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

In response Melissa Hull to his Publication

Well... Biden's (Obama & HRC in the facts) admin is back... So murders too... I really hope they will pay soon

These people are sick.....

This is so heavy, i hope and pray this is part if the plan. These agents should have had extra protection.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

FYI Melissa: I posted this on GhostEzra's page and it's going viral there. Thanks so very much for posting this crucially important story. Because of you, these agents may not have died in vain.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

This is beyond disgusting. Prayers abound for their Families. ::::::::insert profanity here::::::::::

Trust the planβ€” God’s plan. Not going down without a fightπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️✝️ 17 sent meπŸ˜‰19 is our president! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

i freaken knew itttttt. i knew something was up when i heard about two fbi agents getting killed. knew there had to be more to it. ughh someone needs to stop these evil people

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

SICK BASTARDS...CATCH THEM ALL AND DESTROY THEM, THEY ARE NOT RECOVERABLE!

Patriot who loves God, my family and the USA ! USAF Retired. F-4 Phantons Phorever. Trump, Flynn, JFK Jr, Elvis. In the end, GOD WINS !

DELAWARACIDE

In response Mako Shark to his Publication

🎯🎯🎯

(1) Show this thread

I strongly suspected that these agents were set up by higher ups in b1dens fbi. THIS is confirmatory of that suspicion. Time to make this go viral.

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

I thought something very similar when I first saw the article. "Hm? I wonder where they fit in the puzzle..." were my thoughts!

(1) Show this thread