This hits the nail on the head. No matter what form of government, money, church, it is all a hijacking of the good to control you.

You do not need a government, a church, an artificial currency or a school to commune with God/Source and produce a righteous world

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

The true and sole purpose of the churches is to preserve sacred scripture. Their governance is not holy but they house sacred scripture. Those who fear their sacred scriptures have been molested and diminished only need to reaffirm the Omnipotence of God who does not permit such destruction because it is through His Word that each soul remains connected to the Most High.
Emanuel Swedenborg, 18th century, Arcana Celestia

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

This man Osho is amazing. I have read almost all of his books many years ago. Then they took him out too. The past few years I have been reading Hilton Hotema, he wrote his books in the 20’s and 30’s, and his books will blow you away with the truth. He studied with the students of ancient masters. He will tear apart the Bible and tell you what it really means and how it has been changed to suit the narrative of this fake world.

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

great tip

(1) Show this thread