Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I'd rather start fresh ...s new beginning with a new way of doung it ALL completely & simething we could not even guess right noe

never was a fan of WH

In response Not Important to his Publication

lets see what happens !

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I checked out some threads in reddit politics groups just to see what their awareness level is with everything that's happened lately. Sorry to see that they're as uninformed and brainwashed as ever. The absurd comments about Biden and Trump were everywhere and you'd think they never heard about Hunter's laptop. I'm afraid they're going to resist Trump's return as forcefully as ever and refuse to believe it's legit. The hardships they've endured under Biden hasn't softened them up a bit.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

DECLAS incoming !

The TRUTH will set you free !

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

😎👍🏻🇺🇸 florida works fk dc

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

looks like a female on that phone /tablet??

flying the wild blue skies is the WH.

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Sky Fortress Engage

(1) Show this thread