The My Pillow Guy Mike Lindell... Who else has a feeling he is much more? He just said that either Thursday or Friday the Miracle begins. A documentary will be released that needs to be shared with everyone! It will change things! Friday huh? 5:5

Let's see what happens! To remind you, Friday is 2 Days ahead of schedule. Sunday is the 7th = Superb[OWL]

https://youtu.be/w3vY3yHkPtc

Mike Lindell - Trump Miracle Coming This Friday! - YouTube

Jesus is going to beat the daylights out of the Devil My Pillow and Mike Lindell. Listen to what is about to happen!!!Moral of the Story - Don't get in a pil...

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I hope they use the EBS and show it to everyone. Have you seen those billboard vans in DC? Appalling!! Check out Richard Citizen Journalist on Telegram and see them up close. Totally out of order.

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

I'm hoping there are magic healing powers in the pillows I bought! I keep thinking there also has to be more to these pillows!🤔

He don't say Where it's going.

In response chris _yt to his Publication

Because the big release will be on Friday, a big documentary will be released and potentially looped on OANN and other networks that are conservative. It has to be shared, as it will change lots of minds about the real results of this Election. We already know that something is supposed to happen on A Friday, which one? Not sure. But according to Mike this Friday will begin the Miracle.

(1) Show this thread

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

We owe Mike!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Problem is.... 75 million patriots already know the election was stolen. unless you force congress and the rest of the world watch it, it wont matter.

It's not about us Patriots! Anons know a lot of what will shock the world already! This will shock the Sheep, nothing of what is coming will shock any of us anymore, unless God is truly coming down from heaven that would be quite the shocker! For Anons anything to shock us it has to be huge. For THEM they did not even know there was fraud! I have already heard tons of them saying they are happy with things now. Also Mike Lindell talks about a Miracle, so let it happen! 🙏 It's in Gods hands!

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Get a few twitter, FB, and Gab accounts going
We are going to need to spread this far and wide

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

I los my ability to create Twitter accounts sadly. I rejoined 5x in the end with a new Google Voice Number and it only took them one full day to suspend me again. Signed up again after clearing cache and history of browser and after following just 2 people suspended again. Can't sign up anymore. So when the info comes out on Friday everyone who is still able to get back there has to share it, not only there though but send link to anyone you know!

(1) Show this thread

This is amazing! 🥰👍🏻

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

On that joke of a Newsmax interview, he said he was releasing info on "Friday."

Archangel Michael?

faithfully awaiting the day🙏🏻🇺🇸