Cameltoe Kamala still in the Blair House. That sucks. Things move real slowly in DC. 😂 😂

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Libertatem=Latin for freedom. 20+years TS/SAPs. In service for the Highest Good. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

😉I wonder if it was named after the Blair Witch Project.

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

Since Camela belongs to the Wing Coven does that mean it's now the Blair Witch House?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I was disappointed when I learned it was in the building and not in the tent, lololol!😂

Love to follow Q, it gives me HOPE! USAF Wife, Mother, Dog lover, I miss President Trump, Business owner, MAGA, NO DMs PLEASE!

IMO shes not there either!!! Neither her or Biden are worthy of any Presidential homes!!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jennifer Combs to her Publication

I agree, kumalot leggs up spareus is locked in the cages barry made.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Cameltoe belongs in the BIG house. Not the White House rather the big house as in federal prison.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

What's with the white tent in front?

there's Nother one of those hmmmm's! 😌 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

I was kinda hoping she lived in the tent in front of Blair House...