#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The Bible states that He came back from the grave, spent time with His disciples and ascended to Heaven💖

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

So it was like a spirt form Jesus. That makes sense. What did they do with the flesh and bones of Jesus? Did they dig them back up when Jesus reappeared?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

nice ts :)

VK - what are your thoughts on Reincarnation if you care to share?!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

IMO

I consider this all some kind of Test of the Soul purgatory.

So reincarnation = failed test.

However, If we pass then we can travel freely thru all timelines.

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I have been wondering about this and am very curious where to find more details. I have always learned it was the moon.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

The souls went first to the moon then went to Saturn. Here is Gene Decode in an interview: At the 31:00 minute mark; discussion starts. The whole interview is fascinating:https://mcallistertvonline.com/latest-news/part-3-gene-decode-sarge-from-icons-trump-and-assange-soul-scalpi

(1) Show this thread