Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

If I’m not mistaken - something I read - when the Soviet Union collapsed, the Ukraine did not apply or state independent sovereignty like Lithuania etc.
Which, technically makes the Ukraine default as Russian.
(Pretty sure I saved the info somewhere but this was just a quick remembering at the moment.)

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

What am I missing? 🤔

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Ukraine is and was always part of Russia. Ukraine never registered their boarders with UN and the Neo-Nazis/Azov Battalian created chaos since 2014 against the people of Ukraine, traditionally proud part of Russia.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

We are not missing anything Dan. We know better in most things.
However many are. Things are about to change that though.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts