Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We had a fun time with Juan last night at a CC/Connecting Consciousness event here.

He may not like Nana bragging on him this morning but I am telling you that there is not another human being on this planet working harder to save us than Juan O Savin.

This tireless, so very patient man stood on his feet for I know 7 or 8 solid hours outside in the heat signing books & making pics with Patriots last night, taking the time to speak to what ever they wanted to talk about individually while he signed multiple pages in his books for them. The last one was me this morning at 5:00am, I waited til last because I already had some signed by him & helped him with the books & letting the ppl in to see him. Privilege Nana will treasure. He spent several minutes with each & every person that had waited in line all that time to see him. Not just a one signature gesture, but page after page of messages to them. Not just a short trip thr the crowd, he spent several minutes with each person!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

HOW WONDERFUL GREAT PHOTO WE LOVE OUR JUAN

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

He loves all of us too. Nana told him last night what a great group of Anons we have here on AU.

Bless your heart Nana, good work, I know he's trying very hard to help people realize that timing is everything - he's got a difficult job "Balancing Act" of informing and calming ...
So glad you were with him!
Thanks for letting us know.

There are ppl standing up all over the world!

WWG1WGA has so much more meaning than most realize!

The Q team & Angels could not have pulled this off without the billions of digital Patriots that have woken up and stool up in God's authority to take back our world.
In the same hand, we could not have done this alone either without the Qteam and Angels.

We have ALWAYS had the POWER UNITED TOGETHER!

TY John John@wainthepain01 for the pic!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I know Nana thanks God every day for ppl like Juan and VK and others like Doq and Fan, Gene Decode, Simon..

Thanking literally everyone, all the anons who are amazing researchers, digital warriors who are spreading the news and the homeopathic practitioners who are explaining the WHY of the plandemic.

C19 is literally a test run - using the masses as test subjects for replicating humans, literally using stem cells to create all bodily organs, even able to create an entire brain, new vascular systems ... not for us, but for their genetic tinkering of "man-kind" perhaps as warriors or slaves.

https://rumble.com/v1awjj1-transhuman-nightmare-graphene-nanowires-torturing-the-vaxxed-and-the-uinvax.html

Apparently we are on the same particle wave this morning, lady!

HAhaha, so nice ... and one more bit of Thankfulness, got a call from my brother in AZ, and he actually said he was sorry, to me, for thinking I was crazy .... I felt nothing but gratitude that he's finally woken up. (No "i told ya so" necessary)

Now he's telling me to get a shotgun ... LOL,
headed out to NRA this afternoon, for some ammo

There is going to be a lot more of this.
So glad your brother has come around, we just need to be there for them with open arms.

Just on the one thing will Nana be "I Told Ya So">>JFKjr😁
And Nana will be all on that!

Nana met a man that makes guns for a gun company.

He showed me a short shotgun they make that looks like a damn bazooka!
Fires two rounds at a time one right after another.
it was too heavy for Nana but one badass shotgun

I have my "I Told You So" ready to put on when it's time ❣️😁

Only people mentioned by @MissyM in this post can reply

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

You saw Nana's visor!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

It's a beautiful visor Nana ❣️😁

(1) Show this thread