Any guesses on what this could be in front of the capital, a prison, and implosion/blast wall anybody know

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I would guess a gallows. Wish they were offering tickets - I’d pay a king’s ransom to witness those hangings.

Any idea what date these photos were taken?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

That's been there since at least June, I noticed it on the FOX news backdrops but I have no idea what it is.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

GALLO'S?

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

….lol…thats. wine 👍🏼🍷

(1) Show this thread

containment blast wall? -that would be good😁, IDK🤷‍♀️

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

Nancy Drew 15 minutes ago
https://youtu.be/rcSX-4Q--6M

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

so that photos fake then or is her video old I’m not sure

(1) Show this thread