#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The Bible states that He came back from the grave, spent time with His disciples and ascended to Heaven💖

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

So it was like a spirt form Jesus. That makes sense. What did they do with the flesh and bones of Jesus? Did they dig them back up when Jesus reappeared?

nice ts :)

VK - what are your thoughts on Reincarnation if you care to share?!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

IMO

I consider this all some kind of Test of the Soul purgatory.

So reincarnation = failed test.

However, If we pass then we can travel freely thru all timelines.

I don’t believe in reincarnation. I believe we are made in the image and likeness of God. Each soul is unique and irreplaceable. God forms us in our mother’s womb and breathes life (and our fully formed soul) into us at conception. I believe our time on earth is a test. We are here to serve God, to love Him above all else, and to love our neighbor as ourselves. If you can’t take it with you, it’s not that important. In the end, all that matters is love, or the lack there of, and that is what we’ll be judged on.

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Exactly, Mary. The majority of Christians believe that at the moment of death, the immortal soul separates from the body. Upon Jesus’s 2nd coming, our souls will be reunited with our earthly bodies in heaven. Our bodies are the temples of our souls. Reincarnation just doesnt make sense with the uniqueness of our souls and bodies!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

his is a school.. we cane to find God ans to love one another .. to serve one another . we will be judging ourselves when the time comes cause God is only love ans judgement is without love . it demands something . I velieve in the teachings and we learn from our experience ..