#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

He was what some call an Avatar...
The body is a vessel ( a hazmat suit, if you will ).
His spirit and soul inhabited a fleshen body for the duration of 33 years. His body died (vessel died), and when he came back to visit the apostles, it was in spirit/soul.
His spirit then ascended to be seated with God.
The fleshen vessels die, but spirit and soul do not... they are eternal.
This realm is a school. If we could see the spirits and souls, we would act differently and not learn the lessons of each life.
These are the conversations we should be having.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

Indeed. It feels closer than ever.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I do not doubt anything these days, and I know the Bible has been compromised, but I have a hard time accepting the idea that we die more than one time? Open for discussion-never closed-minded 🤔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Exactly this is what Nana is going with!

Jesus came here to teach us just this.

We are all infinite pieces of God incarnating here to learn originally but the "game" as some like to call it became too corrupted by the controllers.
satan gained an unfair advantage by way of other species coming here over souls that had no memory of their passed lives nor what they truly are, pieces of God energy living inside and Earth suit.

Many other species call it a Meat suit, but Nana thinks that sounds disgusting so I call it an Earth suit.

Now we end satan's hell matrix and start over with a Divine God Matrix as it should be as originally designed with true free will and love for one another with Adam's seed just as God promised.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You and I are cut from the same cloth, Nana!

(1) Show this thread

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

some of us can see souls...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Aga Gie to her Publication

Looking at some people in they eye, we can see their spirit as well..
The Egyptians called it the "Ka".

(1) Show this thread

When He came back, Jesus had a physical body that could be seen and touched.

In response True to her Publication

I stand corrected, thank you.

In response True to her Publication

Yes, the tomb was empty!

(2) Show this thread