BQQM . ✅
XRP is WINNING . ✅
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY . ✅
CHRISTMAS in JULY 🐻🎄❤️ . ✅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

IF I may ask....

Does it ever worry you that Crypto currency, is the gateway to Full on Digital currency??

That is one of the things the NWO do want to happen.

just curious

In response Gerard Walsh to his Publication

In my eyes, XRP is apart of GOD'S PLAN . Everyone must do their own research and decide for theirselves though of course.

God's plan ?

Surely you don't believe that the same God, whom gave us
FREE-WILL , would now want his followers to be on full digital TRACKABLE curreny ?

Sorry you truly lost me with the God's plan thing.

So im left to guess , being you didn't answer my question.
Id guess that you DON'T see how crypto to be the so called
"gateway" to full digital currency

Dont be rude. If don't like XRP, don't buy XRP. I do not have to explain myself to you or my views esp if you are rude about it....

I wasnt going to bash Xrp
I know nothing about crypto, except for its digital. Also to be careful of some cryto fine print that states they can freeze and seize peoples monies if major collapse. Then use people's money for company use in bankruptcy court

Do more research and then you will understand the real world problems that XRP / Ripple are helping to fix.

What is odd about this is...
you've avoided even the simplest of questions on topic.

Clearly, you are an avid fan of XRP, yet will only give very vague replies, avoiding info.
Such as, search how xrp and (whatever the other one was)
"is SAVING the problems of the world".
That is one statement, making a monumental "claim", again without any form of info to verify.

What would you suggest that I type in the search bar as my Question?? Would you be willing to give me that much??

Or should I just search

Major World problems that are being solved by XRP crypto ?

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Im going to be blunt. Based on the "WORDING" of your reply ONLY STATING "search for yourself and see how xrp and ripple are saving world problems "
THAT.... and the fact that you haven't replied with anything Factual or informative in your words,
Id have to say, YOU have ONLY READ the header of the TOP 3 POSTED articles on web.