Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I feel that monkey's frustration. 😂

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

I love that 'wince' with every break. Like he's using every iota of energy, each and every time. Good lesson.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

And he says .. done .. now i get a ribeye right ?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

cooks(s)

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I've no idea about decoding..😕 stuff. I'm just wonder if this little guy would enjoy a sheet of Bubble wrap 🤔 😁

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I've no idea about decoding..😕 stuff. I'm just wonder if this little guy would enjoy a sheet of Bubble wrap 🤔 😁

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

lol...that was myself and my siblings when dad would bring home fresh green beans. great memories!

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

That's Gatilyn I watch her on facebook almost every day! LOL

best is when he's
read to snap!!! 😂😍

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

😂✅

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎
🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🙏✨
🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒
🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🙏✨
🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓
🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🙏✨
🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑
🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🙏✨
🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁
🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🙏✨
🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩
🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🙏✨
✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️
✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️🙏✨
🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳
🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🙏✨

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

💓🐒Monkey on a Mission...🐵🙈🙉

That face ..

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Love the look on his face wihen it’s a tougher bean to break 😂🤣😂
Making some monkeypox soup?

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Breaking...Monkey pox.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

,that really was aids with herpes

(1) Show this thread

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

BREAK 'em.

From💧314
"It's about the BREAK."

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

BREAK

💧365 begins:

FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?

💧365 ends with:
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.

"cookss"

extra o > 15
extra s > 19

15 + 29 > 34

💧34 begins...

"Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light."

#19 = S

Both cute and efficient. :)

TS = 22:14 > 36.

Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

probably the cutest thing I have ever seen ❤️

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

She my favorite to watch when I need to relax!
search Gaitlyn Rae and you can watch many more!

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

We had a monkey when i was very young the only thing it did was stroke his banana if you know what i mean lol . We didn’t have it very long my mom gave it away .

IT’s GAITLYN !! I love Her!! 🥰😍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts