Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

02032021-1155 PST - MIL Aircraft Update
What a difference a day makes.

Today, we have 357+ militar aircraft in the air at once and those being ones with trackers on. Yesterday was ~150 on average, same the days before.

Today is another new one, a B52 flying over California, have not seen that before. We see our usual training over TX, OK, and the Pan Handle. Days with this number of aircraft are not very often, there's a lot going on and wanted to share with everyone.

God Bless our Military

whats your thoughts on ADFEB? it left Dyess AFB today looks to have had protection not to far out.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BenSwolo in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Ben Swolo to his Publication

02032021-1243 PST: MIL Aircraft
I didn't see that earlier today, I'm off and on watching it. But I did notice that SAM634 is in the air, it had come from Denver, landed near Lubbock, TX and is now in the air again. 98-0002 (A B752 aircraft) which also goes under VENUS72 at times. Definitely a plane with important people on it.
Been a lot of activity in the waters between US and CN North of WA state, a Canadian P3 Orion scanning waters and a US P3 nearby Seattle as well.
Seeing where this B752 is heading, will report back later.

Thank you for the info

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Doomsday plane CLUB 22 Left Abilene landing at Joint A AFB now

(1) Show this thread