I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I don't think we all understand how so very important AU is for our lives. Some do, but some just see it as a platform for Anons. The bigger picture, for me, is that it is for us to learn and grow our lights and vibrations into ONE collective bright blinding Light to beat the darkness down into nothingness. We are coming together, chosen for this task๐Ÿ’– Shine on warriors๐Ÿ˜Š together is where we are supposed to be๐Ÿ˜‰

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

5 yrs ago my Dad passed away. This is the moment I can look back on that I started becoming aware of my Spiritual Awakening. I now know that Awakening to whats happening in our physical world is one thing and to become aware of ones own Spiritual Awakening is a whole different subject. When all this started I didnt know what the heck was happening to me and those around me knew nothing so I started digging on the internet and watching peoples youtube videos. I startedfinding info that resonated with me but stll had no one in my life that new how to help. I kept reading and hearing that others on the same path would be drawn towards me and I them. I was still kinda lost when AU opened up in Jan 2021.Since then, I have seen AU draw a collective of individuals together that I don't think you could find anywhere else. I still dont have anyone in my life around me aware of this type of Awakening but AU has proven this collective connection draws each of us together. Physical world is next.

Its so wonderful ๐Ÿ˜Š so much to wrap our heads around. Our hearts led us๐Ÿ’– So glad too!!! We have each other, our lights will only grow now๐Ÿ˜Š love ya!

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š