I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I don't think we all understand how so very important AU is for our lives. Some do, but some just see it as a platform for Anons. The bigger picture, for me, is that it is for us to learn and grow our lights and vibrations into ONE collective bright blinding Light to beat the darkness down into nothingness. We are coming together, chosen for this task💖 Shine on warriors😊 together is where we are supposed to be😉

We are charting the new course. There is not one other social outlet that has a majority of users that understand this, much less working together in tandem. The power of conscious creation can be broken down into several different scientific disciplines.....words have a vibe, they create thoughts which have a vibe, thoughts create vision which has a vibe, on and on. But, just like any muscle, you have to strengthen it continuously to achieve the desired results. That's why I use memes..because it forces the brain to work on many levels directly attached to emotion. That is powerful. Like weight lifting for the brain....and if it elicits a smile, or tugs a heart string.....vibes sent out! Ancient cultures used hyroglyphs not because lack of alphabet, but because they conveyed more than just a word. They made the recipient of the communication have to engage many parts of the brain.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @StaceyW in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Its so amazing. And, its the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced.