I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I don't think we all understand how so very important AU is for our lives. Some do, but some just see it as a platform for Anons. The bigger picture, for me, is that it is for us to learn and grow our lights and vibrations into ONE collective bright blinding Light to beat the darkness down into nothingness. We are coming together, chosen for this task💖 Shine on warriors😊 together is where we are supposed to be😉

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

LOL … as i hit the ‘contribute’ button awhile back i thought to myself ‘a whole lot cheaper and much more fun than a shrink’

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

It really is. I have been awake for 30 years and AU saves me everyday! It like it came around at the exact right time! Love you all! 😍 Really I do!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

+ daily dose of carefully selected truthful news.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

OH BOY, you are not kidding! The love and kindness is overwhelming!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Truth👊 and free popcorn😊 Light is the best therapy. This place is jam packed and overflowing😎 I LOVE IT😁

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

🍻