You are probably thinking, wow aliens. These are people, children who have been crossed with animals. This was started by the Nazis in Germany and was continued in Area 51 after the war. This under the name Project Bluebook.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

This is unbearably heartbreaking!!!

10 mois de diffusion pour la lumière #WWG1WGA #enfants #justice https://twitter.com/SoonPlanet https://gab.com/Chloris

je ne comprends pas. Quels sont ces êtres réellement ?
je préfèrerais que ce soient des ET que des chimères car cette pensée est insoutanable. Si cela est avéré il faut le publier partout

My heart is breaking for these lost souls. 😩😩😢

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

just horrendous. Got to wonder about the Podesta's art too.

warning... it's very disturbing.

https://www.pinterest.de/freedomworldnew/john-podestas-favorite-sick-so-called-artist-patri/

In response Kay Tee to her Publication
In response Kay Tee to her Publication

My dad talked about things like this being done on Jekyll Island.

(2) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

This is hideous, horrific, evil! I could just cry! The people that did this are beyond evil.

This is absolutely horrific if true!

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Midnight Rider to his Publication

God help us

(1) Show this thread

This is heartbreaking !! 🕊🌺👼🏻🕊

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

This is why HaShem [God] came to destroy the earth the first time because of genetic experiments and he is coming back this time HOT!#NibiruSun is the final end of Satan and the wicked.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

also a common practice with Satanists - they love to mock God by perverting his creation.

Conservative, focused on faith and family. Proud momma and Trump is my president! TRUTH: @blubeemergrl

makes me sad, this little one looks tormented, God please unleash your fury on the luciferians and save the ones who cannot save or defend themselves

Absolutely heartwrenching! May human and Divine Justice reign down on these luciferian demons who have abused humans and animals in such shocking ways...

shocking

Those sick pyscho asters, if I could get my hand on them, they better be thankful I am not prone to violence

So cruel and sad

I have no words for this. This is just, heartbreaking.

Fil-Am who loves my POTUS 45 ❤️🇺🇸

OMG!! 😭😭😥😥

i have no words!! God help us

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

😢Omg, terrible.

heartbreaking!

despicable.

despicable.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

Is this from the tv show project bluebook oe declass files

Went 6 rounds on twitter since Jan 8th. Over it. Been hearing more about this place, gonna try to get comfy here.

one photo said area 51 declass... link?

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

This is heartbreaking💔What was the purpose of this? Crying. So sickening.

Only followers of this user (@Snowy17) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Death Penalty for crimes against humanity!

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Makes one wonder if the "small greys" have always been children that escaped from below.