I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

"A heart doesn' t need a reason to quit other than it's just tired."
Words my brother just said to me from Dad's Dr. His pacemaker spiked 19 times in one day, once lasting 4 minutes. Dad is 83 next month, he is late stage dementia and his heart is just tired😔 I know we all leave this world for a better place....I just don't know how my heart is supposed to prepare for such a huge loss that's at hand.
#prayerteam I don't even know what to ask you to pray for. My selfish need to keep my Daddy here with us, suffering. His peaceful journey home, or what. It's heavy for sure.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Love and prayers of comfort to you. Similar experience/feelings back in Oct ‘17 when my dad passed. It was being with family/friends and sharing experiences (the good and the heartbreaking stuff) that truly helped... plus all the wonderful memories. You are not alone, fren.... hope this helps a little... lots of love and light to you and yours.
💕🙏✨💫

It does💖 you guys have already helped me raise my sagging vibe😊 it just sucks. I will make it through with God's chosen ones💖

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🤗💕🙏 With you.