Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Sounds great, we get long vacation after all this. So who pilots & maintains the planes, supports the hotels, maintains road...
I question this concept, but appreciate the posting of an entity that holds challenging concepts.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Yes so if there is a universal Gesara/Nesara income of sorts then you are right...EVERYONE will take at least 6 mos off and travel and relax and buy shit and chill and do whatever they want to do...Who will make all the donuts and coffee and who will rent out the jet skis and braid hair on the beaches and cook at all the finest restaurants? The Mexicans? I don't think so!!!! LMAO! There needs to be some incentive to "work" somewhere don't you think other than counting on all the people who have had a burning desire to serve breakfast to tourists don't you think??? Just more food for thought! Who's going to do the dishes for example?

(1) Show this thread