TRUTH is really frustrating me, and IMO proving a feeding frenzy of all the ‘big accounts’ from Twitter and some new ones trying to make a buck off from patriots. shit like this enfuriates me, because there are so much more important things to be focusing on right now. people taking advantage of people is not going to age well.

be it paytriot, [injected], or just short-sighted and small minded thinking, it’s throwing up a lot of red flags for me and really making me glad AnonUp is home.

make up your own mind, but to me, I don’t like seeing good people yearning for truth and answers being taken advantage of, particularly when the world is hurting.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

As per usual, DJT put the wrong person in charge of setting up TS.

Mark Meadows also brought Cassity Hutchinson in to the White House as part of his staff. Bad moves all the way around .

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I was wary of TS & debated whether to sign up
I didn't join, & don't feel I've missed anything
Disappointed with what I hear about Telegram too - decided not to sign onto that either

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I deleted TS.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

The harvest has happened.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Telegram is horrible too. So sad.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

So many good hearted Patriots being led astray and taken advantage of, it hurts my heart.

. 💯