THEY ARE BREWING SOMETHING UP NUKE SCARE EAST COAST , TSUNAMI ON THE WEST COAST 🙄🙄🤔🤔

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

So they are preparing for nukes on the east coast and tsunamis on the west coast? They will stop at nothing to keep power!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response WES4OSU !!! to his Publication

sad but true

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD, please foil all of the evil ones plans. Please watch over everyone on both coasts. AMEN. For some reason FEMA is sending out questionnaires to people affected by flooding in NJ from the storm and it has to do with raising houses. Please protect our state and NYC. Nobody needs their homes raised. They are going to do something to try and sell their global warming garbage. I feel it in my bones. They need to stop their chem trails and their weather weapons. That's what they need to do.
Is it true that there is a place in the ocean called Babylon off NJ? Are all the bouys in place that need to be to keep us safe?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

in my prayers 🙏

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Markers!! BQQM

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Tit for tat - probably their threat, if Hunters info. gets released...

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

was thinking that , between hunter and election fraud they scared poop less

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

✅ Sure seems like they are building those narratives.