WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

If it's an "emergency".. why wait til Friday??

May be reaching, but what if.. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Caps = 99
Rapture/Thirteen/The Event

Hubby just came home and said Little Rock, AR is going to put the mask mandate back on.

The plant he works at? "WE WILL SHUT THIS PLANT DOWN."#Fooked

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I'm getting over the vid right now, and I'm here to tell you IT IS NOT A FOOKIN EMERGENCY. Kudos to your husband for standing up against the BS.

A few memes to print out and drop on the floors as you SHUT IT DOWN!!! I haven’t complied once with any of the BS mandates of this GLOBAL SCAMDEMIC!!! CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE IS CIVIL DEFENSE!!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Wear the mask of Hilary will kill you!!! LMAO

by now, people should know that all government authority is fake

by now, people should know that all government authority is fake

just say no, i do not wear the clothing of a slave

print this out and hand to employer
be willing to be fired

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

Have that. Thank you! He's mid level management and they will walk off the job and to the parking lot in defiance. MUCHO DINERO on the line to finish million dollar projects by contracted dates.

(1) Show this thread